More Tasty Tips
CHILLED LOBSTER TOWER WITH DIPPING SAUCES
Thaw and thoroughly rinse 8 or more Greenhead Lobster tails
- Bring approximately 8 cups of water to a boil (add proportionately more water if cooking additional tails).
- Put thawed lobster tails in boiling water and turn the heat down to a low simmer.
- Cook one minute for every ounce of lobster meat (Four, 4 ounce tails will require 4 minutes of cooking).
- Best to cook in batches not exceeding 8 tails
- Remove lobster tails and let sit a few minutes to cool
Place chilled halved lobster tails in bowl of ice: enjoy with dipping Sauces.