GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS
2 Greenhead Lobster Tails (thawed according to package instructions)
Butter or Oil
- Heat the grill or broiler to medium, approx 350ᵒ. (To grill or broil, less heat is needed than for steak or quick-cooking meats. The entire process should take no more than 5-6 minutes.)
- Split Greenhead Lobster Tails in half lengthwise. Liberally baste the split tails with butter or flavored oil.
- Grill 3 minute flesh side to the flame.
- Flip the Greenhead Lobster Tails shell-side to the heat. Loosely cover with a disposable pie plate or foil and grill for 3 to 4 min.
- Remove the pie plate or foil, and grill for another minute until the tail meat is opaque and easily removed from the shell.