KOREAN STYLE GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS
4 Greenhead lobster tails, thawed and well rinsed.
Marinade/ grilling sauce:
5 Scallions, chopped
1 tsp. Sesame oil
2 Tbs. Ginger, fresh, chopped
2 Lemons, juiced
1/2 tsp. Lemon zest
1/2 cup Water
1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar, unsweetened
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1/2 cup Oyster sauce
1/2 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
2 oz. Pea shoots
1 oz. Chives, chopped
1 oz. Parsley, chopped
- Split tails and remove vein from the lobster tails as you would a shrimp.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Leaving the meat in the shell, dip each half of tail into the liquid, scooping a generous amount in the shell.
- Arrange shell side down and in the refrigerator, let the tails set with the liquid, about 30 minutes.
- Clean and scrape your grill.
- Place flesh side to the flame, and cook for about 45 seconds or until they start to turn color.
- Flip the tails over and cook only long enough for the meat to turn milky white in color (3-4 Minutes).