Work Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk). Hours will be variable with production and will include weekends and on-call time as necessary.
Location: Bucksport, Maine –
Greenhead Lobster Products, LLC
122 Heritage Park Road
Bucksport, ME 04416
Company Information: Greenhead Lobster Products, LLC is a family-owned company committed to producing the finest quality raw and ready to eat lobster products. We are seeking a full time Facilities Maintenance/Engineer to join our team for our new processing facility in Bucksport, Maine. The company retails and wholesales live lobster, raw glazed tails, and ready-to-eat lobster products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance and repair of all buildings and facilities.
- Maintenance and repair of heating and cooling systems.
- Repair of plumbing systems.
- Oversight of installation and maintenance of all processing equipment. (High-pressure pasteurization machine, conveyors, flumes, steam cooker, ice slurry equipment, boilers, etc.)
- Coordination with manufacturers regarding maintenance and repair of all equipment.
- Coordination with management regarding scheduled maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Prior HVAC, steam and boiler experience desired.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs to all types of equipment.
- Superior attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Paid sick leave earned.
- 6 Paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.)
- Company contribution to health care plan.