More Tasty Tips
POACHED LOBSTER TAILS
- Completely thaw 4 lobster tails, rinse and drain off the salt water glaze, pat dry.
- Bring approximately 8 cups of water to a boil.
- Best to cook in batches not exceeding 8 tails.
- Put thawed lobster tails in boiling water and turn the heat down to a low simmer.
- Cook one minute for every ounce of lobster meat (Four, 4 ounce tails will require 4 minutes of cooking).
- Remove lobster tails and let sit a few minutes to cool.
- When done the meat will be opaque and firm.