The perfect alternative to live lobster. Fresh-caught taste, simple to thaw, prepare and serve in minutes. High protein lobster meat slides entirely and effortlessly from the shell.
Each box contains four 4/5oz, cleaned, flash frozen, wild-caught Stonington, Maine lobster tails. These are great to keep on hand and use as needed.
These tails are naturally processed* to preserve the natural and fresh-from-the-boat flavor and sweet taste you’ll enjoy with every bite!
*Natural, environmentally friendly and chemical-free processing also helps prevent contamination by food-borne pathogens.
To prepare, boil thawed lobster tails in salted water for 7 minutes.
For more easy to prepare recipes, please refer to our *Tasty Tips* page.
Prices do not include shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated during check-out.
• Wild-caught and sustainably harvested
• Family & company-owned: from the dock to delivery
• Fresh- caught sweet taste and texture of live lobster
• State of the art HPP processing facility
• All natural and chemical free
• IQF nitrogen frozen: thaw individually and cook one at a time
• HPP helps ensure extended inventory and shelf life and prevent against food borne pathogens
||11 × 11 × 10 in
|Number of Boxes
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
“As the founder of Greenhead Lobster, I am here to assure you that we will deliver you only the highest quality lobster products directly from Stonington, Maine.” – Hugh Reynolds, Owner