Work Schedule: Full/Part Time Seasonal (Full time employees can expect 40 hours/week and part time employees can expect 20 hours per week. During the high processing season there will likely be the opportunity for overtime).
Location: Bucksport, Maine –
Greenhead Lobster Products, LLC
122 Heritage Park Road
Bucksport, ME 04416
Company Information: Greenhead Lobster Products, LLC is a family-owned company committed to producing the finest quality raw and ready to eat lobster products. The company retails and wholesales live lobster, raw glazed tails, and ready-to-eat lobster products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain slurry ice tanks to include temperature and ice levels to ensure product is cooled to the appropriate temperatures required for food safety and picking of cooked product.
- Ensure cooked and cooled product is moved to the processing line in a timely manner.
- Ensure boxes and other packaging materials are ready and available.
- Assist in weighing and packaging of product as necessary.
- Move product from ready-to-eat room to storage.
- Clean/sanitize equipment as necessary.
- Report safety/maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent teamwork.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work quickly and safely conducting repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions ranging from hot and humid to freezing and dry.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 15 minute paid break every 4 hours.
- 45 minute unpaid lunch break.
- 2 Days sick time/quarter.
- Optional participation in health care program.