SAUTEED LOBSTER TAILS
2 Greenhead Lobster Tails (thawed according to package instructions)
Butter or Oil
Spices, Herbs, etc (optional)
- Split the Greenhead Lobster Tails in half lengthwise.
- Pre-heat a non-stick skillet to about 335ᵒ (medium). Add butter/oil until hot.
- Sauté the Greenhead Lobster Tails flesh side to the heated pan for about one minute.
- Flip, season, and cover, and let finish very gently for 5 to 6 minutes until the tail meat is opaque and easily removed from the shell.
- Remove the Greenhead Lobster Tails to a plate and keep warm.
- Reduce the pan liquid to a syrupy consistency and season, ladle on Greenhead Lobster Tails, and serve.