LOBSTER TAILS WITH PASTA
1/3 cup Olive oil
2 t fresh, minced garlic
2 t crushed red pepper flakes
1 t each dried basil and oregano
2 T tomato paste
1 each 28 oz. Tomatoes, canned, Marzano
1/2 cup White wine
2 1/2 cups Water
4 oz. Cream cheese cubed
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 oz. Fusilli
8 oz. Medium shells
6 each lobster Tails
8 T Unsalted Butter
1 t curry powder
2 t Basil Chiffonade
S/P TT (to Taste)
- Cook the garlic in a pre-heated pan with the olive oil, for 30 seconds without browning. Add the wine and reduce.
- Add the tomatoes, paste, and dry herbs. Cover and Simmer. (20 min)
- Add the pasta to the sauce, cook.
- Split the lobsters, rub the flesh with oil, salt and pepper, and sauté in the unsalted butter. Add the curry, finish cooking.
- Stir the cream cheese into the cooked pasta, melt, and then toss in the lobster.
- Divide among 6 bowls, pour a little butter over each, and sprinkle the basil and serve.